Relationship Account Manager
Eagle Eye Sports is looking for someone who is great with people and has a passion for building long relationships. You will oversee marketing to high school athletes pre and post-acquisition, transforming them into ready recruits for college coaches. Also, you will be in charge of marketing to booster clubs and high school funding organizations.
- 3 – 4 years Experience Customer relationships and sales experience. Strong customer sensibilities with wins built on insights & understand ing. You define success by beating direct business goals (conversion, retention, email performance, etc.).
- Out stand ing analytical skills, with big data-driven wins under your belt.
- Well versed with AB testing methodologies, along with the competitive drive for growth and learning
- A natural people person with content marketing skills. Experience overseeing a content calendar, guiding creative development, as well as executing personally.
- Expertise with common email and analytics platforms, SQL, HTML. Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- Playing high school and college athletics is a bonus.
- Rising marketing leader with interpersonal skills to collaborate with partners and across teams.
- Intellectual curiosity and personal drive.
- Passion for solving consumer problems.
- Comfortable thinking big picture strategy and detailed execution.
Community Relations Intern
Eagle Eye Sports is rapidly growing collegiate athletic recruiting service, we’re looking for enthusiastic team players to help support Eagle Eye Sports community. Your friends describe you as a kind-hearted person that takes immense satisfaction in solving other people’s problems and has a passion for helping high school student-athletes achieve their dreams.
You’re reliable and have a strong work ethic. More importantly, client satisfaction is your top priority. A Strong desire to help strengthen Eagle Eye Sports relationship with its community must be huge.
- Provide patient, friendly, timely assistance to Eagle Eye growing community
- Resolve customer issues the first time
- Compose messages that are thoughtful, concise, and friendly
- Aggregate user feedback for new product additions and designs
- Your writing is direct, succinct, typo-free, and grammatically correct
- You are brand savvy and can adopt, adapt and preserve Eagle Eye Stance
- You are able to multi-task and love working with people
- You work independently go above and beyond to help